Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Farmeco Family



Today, I'd like to introduce you to my family. 

 

Julia and Dave organise all of the fun activities that we do here at Farmeco. They help to get people like you and me out into the coutryside so that we can learn and have fun!



 The smart looking gentleman in the picture above is Farmer David. He looks after me and all of my animal friends here at Farmeco and all of our fun and games take place at his farm in Nottinghamshire. 





This picture is of me on the tractor with Tom. If I ask very nicely, Tom lets me come for a drive! Tom does so much on the farm and is always a busy bee. In fact, it's also his job to look after the bees here on the farm!











 The girl in this picture is called Marjie. I live at her house and she helps me with my blog because I find it very hard to type with my little hooves!









This lovely lady is Vicki! She comes to the farm every week and helps us to grow plants and do fun activities. She works very hard and knows lots of interesting facts about animals. 












I should also introduce all of my brothers and sisters! I have lots of brothers and sisters here at Farmeco.




Some of us are Easy Care Sheep (which means we don't need shearing!) and some of us are Jacob Sheep. Can you guess which picture is which? 








 






Here are my friends Farmer Ted and Dennis the Duckling. 


And last (but not least) here are some of my chicken friends! I went to see them yesterday with Dennis the Duckling. Dennis didn't like the chickens because he's so small that the chickens tried to carry him away! But I love them. They are very soft and nice to stroke. Marjie and Vicki were able to pick them up and give them cuddles! 

 
So that's my family at Farmeco. Now I can start blogging about our adventures! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!

Lots of love,
Baart
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment