Friday 27 April 2012

American Adventure

I'm off to America!

Marjie has said that I can join her on her trip to America next month, which I'm very excited about. Together, we will travel to 33 States in just over two months and we will also go and see parts of Canada whilst we are there. 

Starting in New York, we will be travelling with a group of other adventurers, camping, exploring and taking in as much of America as possible in the time we have. 

Marjie and I both hope that, with my status as a Lambassador, we'll be able to make an appointment to see President Obaaama when we reach Washington D.C. I understand that he is a very busy man, but I'm keeping my hooves crossed! 

It's only two weeks until we fly out, so I'm quickly preparing my paperwork. My paassport arrived this morning.
I'm very sad to be missing the S.E.L.F Festival at Farmeco, but hopefully I'll be able to feed back news of my adventures from internet cafes and campsite computers (apparently American campsites have Wi-Fi and everything!) so keep an eye out for updates!

Lots of love,
Baart
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment